Hi Dane.

I purchased the H6 for, I believe, £470 in December of last year, from a London shop.

It's very difficult to use as a blind guy and you will need sighted assistance when setting every thing up, ready for a session.

Mr Neil Ewars, once from Blind Cool Teck, did a podcast on this machine last year and I have that podcast whenever you request it .

Neil - said something like this.

The Zoom H6 is in my opinion the best portable, 6 track digital hand held recorder in the world.
It can record at 24 bit Wave at 195Khz - whatever that means.

All I can tell you my friend that everything I've recorded has been at the highest quality and I also would vote it the best recorder I've ever had.

I like to record local bands in my pub and the quality would amaze you. 2 weeks ago I recorded what was arguably, the worst thunder and lighten episode of my 62 year old life and I posted it off to friends on another list and they all thought that the quality was amazing.

So my advice and I don't really know as much as you guys, is go for the Zoom H6 every time.

neil is an audio engineer of huge experience and I concur with his assessment regarding this device.

Very best wishes .
Andy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>