The below is my opinion only and not to be taken in any other way. The
Blaze ET is not worth the money. Yes, it's a novelty to be able to
take a picture of a box of cereal and have it OCRd and read, but it's
noticeably slow in anything you do. The internet radio is very limited
due to the database they chose to go with. I had one for about 6
months and I was not impressed at all. In fact I kept reaching for the
Victor Stream instead for mylistening. I was finally able to sell it
for $350. In my estimation it's worth about $300 USD brand new
including the extras package. I got the impression they bought some
old Android phone hardware and  replaced the touch screen with
buttons, but it still has a very slow processor and likely low memory
as well. I thought it would be a better device than it turned out to
be in reality.

Laz

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/