You mean the radio itself?
I first started to be interested in the Panasonic RF2200 by talking to friends
who had owned them in the 70s.
I then read a review on the radio which placed it above or slightly equal to
the CC EP radio when it came to performance, that’s a huge statement for anyone
to make make so I thought I’d see if I could get hold of one and restore it to
its former glory if I had to.
The RF2200 is available through eBay - that’s where I got mine from - though in
varying conditions obviously so - if you plan to embark upon this project - it
would be helpful if you can get sighted assistance to look at the photos
associated with each available on eBay so you can get an idea of what you may
have to do regarding restoration and repair.
There are some truly excellent reviews and articles on the restoration of these
radios available, I posted one here myself which taught me a lot about the
radio just by reading it.

> On 30 Sep. 2016, at 9:52 am, Casey <cwoll...@wi.rr.com> wrote:
>
> hi was this an internet find?
> I will guess and say this is an e-bay find.
>

> --
> Casey

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.