Hi John!
You mention you have some Bowers And Wilkins speakers as part of your system so
which models do you have? I’m looking at their range of floor standing models
for the lounge, a bit of saving to do to own a pair of those but - if the B&W
A5, A7 and Z2 active speaker systems which I’ve owned are anything to go by -
then a year’s saving will be well worth the wait, any additional comments?