Hi Dane
Yes, I've had the following set up for about ten years.
B&W CWM8180 left right and centre speakers
B&W MT1 rear speakers
Linn Sizmik sub-woofer

Sadly, all the above are now obsolete so it's not much help to you. The fact I
have kept them so long shows I have been very happy with the products. Mind
you, it could also show I couldn't afford to replace them either! I am still
very happy with the sound. The centre speaker blew a driver a couple of years
ago and I was lucky to get a part to replace it as I was warned there weren't
many left.

The mistake I made at the time I bought them was having the 3 front speakers
built into a purpose built media cabinet. We were having the living room
completely renovated at the time and my wife has always hated my previous floor
standing speakers with a passion because of their size and the trailing cables.
She hates wires. She says when I die she will wrap me in all the wire I have
around the house and bury me in them! So the cabinet was a way of hiding the
cables. I even had the cables leading to the rear speakers plastered into the
wall. The problem I have now is that when I have to replace the front speakers
I will either have to find something the same size that will fit the cabinet or
get rid of a very expensive and elaborate piece of furniture. Secretly I would
like to go back to floor standing speakers one day but she will kill me!

John