From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: 28 October 2016 01:45
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: VRS & Internet Radio

Well firstly are you sure your Roberts radio is compatible with the Undok
App?

Roberts is essentially Sangean so - if the radio is compatible with the
Undok App - then all should be fine.

Make sure that the Radio and your IOS or Android device - the device running
Undok - are on the same network.

We don't see too many Roberts radios out here in Australia, I did own a
couple, my favorite being the Roberts Ecologic 4.

On 27/10/2016 10:15 PM, Colin Phelan wrote:
> Thanks there could lie an issue.
> My Roberts units are compatible with undok but I cannot get them to
connect
> Any thoughts

Victor