McGranahan, Jamen wrote:
Hmmm, I ran pca.pl --debug today and I ended up with an Out of memory
error! UGH! We're running Solaris 10 on this server. Please advise...

Hm, this message is not from pca, but from the perl interpreter itself. I must ask the obvious question - is the machine low on memory? Look at output from "vmstat" or "top". I see the perl process using about 40M max on my system when running pca, for example. I assume you see the problem only on one machine? Is /tmp (swap) quite full?

I had exactly one "out of memory" report before, where the user "tracked it down to a data segment size restriction which was easy enough to resolve from that point".

Martin.