Has anyone seen this error before? I haven't been able to find much about it
via Google, so thought I would check here - idn_decode failed (9): `System
iconv failed'. We have had to rebuild this server and we want to get it patched
asap. I've installed the most recent version of wget and all of its
dependencies, so I'm not sure what is going on here. Here is the debug output:

# perl pca.pl -i --debug
Option install: 1
Option patchdir: /opt/patches/.
Option user: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Option passwd: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Option syslog: local0
Option debug: 1
ARGV: missing
Version: 20090408-01
Config files: ./pca.conf pca.conf
Using /usr/local/bin/wget (1.12, 11200, https)
Prerequisites for threads not met, setting threads to 0
Never update
Expanded patch list: missing
Downloading xref file to /var/tmp/patchdiag.xref
Trying https://sunsolve.sun.com/patchdiag.xref (1/1)
/usr/local/bin/wget "https://sunsolve.sun.com/patchdiag.xref";
--ca-certificate=pca.pl -O /var/tmp/patchdiag.xref
--2009-10-06 15:36:51--  https://sunsolve.sun.com/patchdiag.xref
idn_decode failed (9): `System iconv failed'
Resolving sunsolve.sun.com... failed: node name or service name not known.
wget: unable to resolve host address `sunsolve.sun.com'
Failed
Failed (patchdiag.xref not found)
Reading from /usr/bin/showrev -p  2>/dev/null

ERROR: Can't open xref file /var/tmp/patchdiag.xref (No such file or directory)
Cleanup

***********************************
* Jamen McGranahan
* Systems Services Librarian
* Library Information Technology Services
* Vanderbilt University
* Suite 700
* 110 21st Avenue South
* Nashville, TN  37240