Thanks Don

From: pca-boun...@lists.univie.ac.at [mailto:pca-boun...@lists.univie.ac.at] On
Behalf Of Don O'Malley
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 1:22 PM
To: PCA (Patch Check Advanced) Discussion
Subject: Re: [pca] patch issue

Hi Kevin/Brian,

As this CR has Escalations open against it there should be a patch containing
the fix available for it before May 2010.

I'm not sure roughly when you could expect a fix; I'll do some digging and see
if I can find out.

Best,
-Don

Bliss, Kevin L wrote:

I spaced that one, but that makes the delivery date way out there, I hope the
SE is wrong or I will have to back out the existing patch.

Thanks