From: pce-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:pce-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of JP
Vasseur (jvasseur)
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 3:20 AM
To: Ina Minei; pce@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Pce] Stateful PCE applicability

Thanks Ina - good question : WG, please voice your opinion

Thanks JP.

On Jun 21, 2013, at 9:16 AM, Ina Minei wrote:

Dear chairs and working group,

In light of the recent working group re-charter which now includes stateful
PCE, we wanted to hear the opinions of the group on

1.       the need for an applicability document for stateful PCE and

2.       whether draft-zhang-pce-stateful-pce-app satisfies this need, or any
gaps it might have

Thank you,

Ina and Xian