[Chair hat off]

Authors of draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type,

Reading the I-D, it looks to me that a (small) piece is missing. Let us
assume that I want my PCEP peers to advertise they are both SR-capable
and RSVP-TE-capable over a given session: the SR-PCE-CAPABILITY TLV is
defined in the SR I-D, but where is the RSVP-TE counterpart? I feel we
should add a 4-byte RSVP-TE-CAPABILITY TLV, with length = 0 and
recommended omission in case of RSVP-TE only.

My 50 cents,

Julien

May. 02, 2017 - Julien Meuric: