Hi,

Glad to see we are converging. To make sure we are on the same page
(solution (2) referring to a shortcut), the conclusion is that, as soon
as PST is not 0 (i.e. RSVP-TE), we always include the PST TLV in PCReq,
PCRep, PCUpd, PCRpt and PCInitiate: is that right?

This leads me to another question. Over a PCEP session supporting
multiple types, we do not have a mean to send a PCReq leaving the type
selection to the PCE (no TLV implying type 0). Do we consider a mean to
support that? (Could be 0xFF or a flag from the "Reserved" field.)

Thanks,

Julien

Nov. 16, 2017 - jonathan.hardw...@metaswitch.com: