From: Aissaoui, Mustapha (Nokia - CA/Ottawa)
[mailto:mustapha.aissa...@nokia.com]
Sent: 17 November 2017 06:47
To: Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dh...@huawei.com>; Jonathan Hardwick
<jonathan.hardw...@metaswitch.com>; Julien Meuric <julien.meu...@orange.com>;
stephane.litkow...@orange.com
Cc: pce@ietf.org; 'Dhruv Dhody' <dhruv.i...@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [Pce] Clarifications on PST handling in
draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type & draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing

Thanks Dhruv.

I am fine with making sure we have the proper PCErr message listed in case a
PCC rejects such a change. However, it seems to me that we should describe the
procedures for a PCC which honors it.

I am not sure that I understand how it helps migration. It seems too
complicated for its own sake.

Mustapha.