From: Pce [mailto:pce-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Julien Meuric
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2018 10:05 AM
To: pce@ietf.org
Subject: [Pce] Adoption Poll for draft-raghu-pce-lsp-control-request

Hi all,

Back in Prague, draft-raghu-pce-lsp-control-request raised clear interest.
Since then, the authors have done their homework, including the removal of
suggested values. Let us now share the question with the whole WG: do you think
draft-raghu-pce-lsp-control-request is a good foundation for a PCE WG item?
Please send your responses to the PCE list, including rationales in case of
disagreement.

Thanks,

Jon & Julien