Bin

________________________________
보낸 사람 : "Adrian Farrel" <adr...@olddog.co.uk>
보낸 날짜 : 2019-02-25 21:55:15 ( +09:00 )
받는 사람 : pce@ietf.org <pce@ietf.org>
참조 :
제목 : [Pce] WG Last Call completed for draft-ietf-pce-applicability-actn

Hi,

The WG last call completed without any dissent, but with only a few comments

of support.

There were some issues raised (including from Dan and me).

Authors:

Please post a revision that addresses the comments.

Working Group:

Please continue to send messages of support so that we know that this draft

really should be advanced.

Thanks,

Adrian