From: Erik Kline [mailto:ek.i...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2021 11:57 PM
To: Dhruv Dhody <d...@dhruvdhody.com>
Cc: Éric Vyncke <evyn...@cisco.com>; Julien Meuric <julien.meu...@orange.com>;
pce@ietf.org; The IESG <i...@ietf.org>; pce-chairs <pce-cha...@ietf.org>;
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-control...@ietf.org
Subject: Re: Éric Vyncke's Discuss on
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller-12: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Dhruv,

Thanks for this.

>From my previous review, for reference only:

"""
* Saying that the LINKLOCAL-IPV6-ID-ADDRESS TLV holds a pair of global IPv6
  addresses seems confusing to me.

  If the pair of global IPv6 addresses is to be considered "on link" in the
  sense that IPv6 ND can be successfully be performed on the link for both
  of these addresses, then "ONLINK" might be better than LINKLOCAL.

* Also, why are two interface IDs required?  I would have expected that only
  the outgoing interface name/ID would be of relevance to the recipient of
  a message with TLV in it?
"""

Just for your consideration, in case "ONLINK" seems like it might be useful
naming.

One more thing of note: I am terrible at naming!