Hi Eric,

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 12:45 PM Eric Vyncke (evyncke)
<evyn...@cisco.com> wrote:

> Shuping,
>
> The text is much better but may I still suggest the following:
>
> --- Proposed text by the authors --
>                  Further, this document specify a new TLV called
> ONLINK-IPV6-ADDRESS
>            to describe an IPv6 unnumbered adjacency for a link that does not
>            have an IPv6 address assigned.
>
> ---- Proposed text by Éric Vyncke ----
>                  Further, this document specify a new TLV called
> LINKLOCAL-IPV6-ADDRESS
>            to describe an IPv6 unnumbered adjacency for an interface that
> does not
>            have a global IPv6 address assigned.
> -----
> As a side note, I find " IPv6 unnumbered adjacency" a very strange wording as
> an IPv6 always has a 'number' in the sense that link-local address is always
> there.

Maybe we could say -

           Further, this document specifies a new TLV called
LINKLOCAL-IPV6-ADDRESS
           to describe an IPv6 adjacency for an interface that does not
           have a global IPv6 address assigned.

Erik suggested using ONLINK instead of LINKLOCAL for the TLV name. I
am not sure, to me using LINKLOCAL to match with RFC 8664 seems to be
okay. Any thoughts on that?

Thanks!
Dhruv