I went through the other review COMMENTs and the diff, and found two additional
minor points to capture in 09:

1. In Section 9:

OLD:
Object.  The documents which will specific these flags must discuss

NEW:
Object.  The documents which will specify these flags must discuss

I.e., change “specific” to “specify”. (I know Roman’s review had “specific”,
the minor grammar error is his, but we should fix it.)

2. In his review Paul Wouters had said about Section 9, "It feels that it is
trying to say "these flags are protected by the TLS recommendation", but it
could probably say that a bit more clearly.” I don’t see any changes to take
this on board. It is optional for you to make any change, but if you want to,
you could add one sentence to the end of Section 9, perhaps “If that
recommendation is followed, then the flags will be protected by TLS."

Thanks,

—John