From: Marina Fizgeer <marina.fizg...@rbbn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2023 1:12 PM
To: Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.i...@gmail.com>; Dhruv Dhody <d...@dhruvdhody.com>;
pce@ietf.org; julien.meu...@orange.com; h...@netflix.com
Cc: Alexander Vainshtein <alexander.vainsht...@rbbn.com>; Rotem Cohen
<rotem.co...@rbbn.com>; Nitsan Dolev <nitsan.do...@rbbn.com>
Subject: Call for slot in the PCE WG at IETF 116

Hello,
I am asking to add
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fizgeer-pcep-bfd-parameters/ draft
presentation to PCE WG meeting in IETF116
I want to draw attention to this new DRAFT and get feedbacks.

Draft: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fizgeer-pcep-bfd-parameters/
Expected presenter name: Alexander Wainstein (in-person) and Marina Fizgeer
(remote)
Duration: 10 minutes
Reason: to draw attention to this new DRAFT and get feedbacks

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Marina

Notice: This e-mail together with any attachments may contain information of
Ribbon Communications Inc. and its Affiliates that is confidential and/or
proprietary for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, disclosure,
reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and then delete all copies, including any attachments.