Hi Tom,

Thanks for your further comments!

On Tue, Nov 22, 2022 at 5:49 PM tom petch <ie...@btconnect.com> wrote:

> [...]
In PCEP we have only one field to carry MSD as per RFC 8664 and its
description is clear in that RFC. draft-ietf-mpls-msd also defined
msd-ERLD which is not carried in PCEP and same with link MSD. I don't think
we need to make any further changes here!

> -20 changes the reference for the IANA PCE flags.  This change to IANA is
> by draft-ietf-lsr-pce-discovery-security-support-13 so I see that I-D as a
> Normative Reference.

Ack.

> -20 adds two new flags.  TCP-AO I see in the flags but nowhere else, no
> reference, no feature, no explanation.  Something needs adding and I would
> expect that to include Security Considerations.  Again this makes that
> lsr-pce I-D a Normative Reference IMO.

Ack.

> p.11 Tree diagram seems to be missing a  vertical bar where auth has been
> slotted in

Ack

> "Set to true if SR-MPLS is enabled
> but where is this enablement?  Not in RFC8664 AFAICT

RFC 8664 states ->

Implementations MUST allow the operator to enable and disable the Segment
Routing path setup type on a PCEP-speaking device.

Note that it is done via the RFC 8408 mechanism.

>   "PCEP Association Global Source.";
> I see
>      "PCEP Global Association Source.";
>   In RFC8697

Ack

> [IANA-IGP] reference
> Title seems short of a 'P'

Ack

Please see the new update for the I-D posted -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang/
Diff - https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-21

Thanks!
Dhruv