Dear Chairs and WG,

I have read the proposed charter update text and I support rechartering.
I think the updated rechartering has cover all the topics which WG is working
on.

Best Regards,
Quan

<<Hi WG,

<<The PCE WG charter (-07) was last updated in 2014. Your chairs and AD
<<discussed the need to bring the charter up to date. We have made a proposed
<<small update (-08) and placed it in our WG's Github
-https://github.com/ietf-wg-pce/charterA diff of the changes can be seen at
-https://author-<<tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url1=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ietf-wg-pce/charter/main/charter-ietf-pce-07.txt&difftype=--<<html&url2=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ietf-wg-pce/charter/main/charter-ietf-pce-08.txtWe
 request the WG to review the proposed <<charter update. We suggest using
<<the mailing list for discussion and proposing substantial changes. Minor
<<edits may also be suggested via PR directly on the GitHub.

Please provide all your comments before 5th July. We would then forward the
request to our AD.

Thanks!
Dhruv & Julien