Hi Cheng,

Sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to this. Stephane’s comment resulted in
a fair number of changes. It short I recast the draft to focus much more on
your 0 comment. Now it’s a little more clear about what’s being added. Just two
things that I highlighted in my message to the list:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/pce/5EBnkSeD5q7c55V9e2PfnIY88-0/

Cheers,
spt