Dear PCE WG

I support progressing this draft to publication.

This draft provides immense value to the operator community for deployment
of RSVP-TE or segment routing with this new PCEP extension for a generic
optional color TLV to carry color attribute part of tuple for SR policy by
stateful PCE for color signaling  overlay VPN color to underlay SR policy
color, color to intent mapping binding candidate path (CP) ERO BSID to the
forwarding plane.

Kind Regards

Gyan