From: Dhruv Dhody <d...@dhruvdhody.com>
Date: Saturday, June 15, 2024 at 21:24
To: pce@ietf.org <pce@ietf.org>
Cc: pce-chairs <pce-cha...@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-pce-pcep-co...@ietf.org
<draft-ietf-pce-pcep-co...@ietf.org>
Subject: [Pce] Re: WGLC for draft-ietf-pce-pcep-color-04

CAUTION: This is an external email. Please be very careful when clicking links
or opening attachments. See the URL nok.it/ext for additional information.

Hi WG,

Reminder to respond to this WGLC poll.
Please be more explicit in your support (or not) for publishing this I-D by
responding on the mailing list. Silence makes it hard to judge consensus.

Thanks!
Dhruv

On Tue, Jun 4, 2024 at 9:20 AM Dhruv Dhody