on 2/23/06 9:12 AM, Denny Davis at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I wanted to note that I can't log in to Google Groups with my main browser
> Netscape 7.02 under OS 9 at all, each time I try to enter my password I get a
> watch cursor that will not go away.
>

> Anyone else have any experiences with their browser one way or the other?

I think is the same thing that happen when you get into the login window of
Google's social network site Orkut <http://www.orkut.com/>. The solution for
me is to type the username and password very quickly and press "Return",
asking the site to remember my username, all of this before the "frozen
clock of death" appear...

Anyway, it shoul be noted that all of this isn't necessary on iCab, that
support GMail/Orkut/Google login whithout this kind of bug.

--
MaGioZal.
<http://magiozal.mondo-exotica.net/>

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:pci-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Archive:<http://www.mail-archive.com/pci-powermacs%40mail.maclaunch.com/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal