On Friday, February 24, 2006, at 04:26  PM, Leigh Seaver wrote:

Hi!

With a ATA/100 PCI card, or two, how many 3.5 drives can I fit into a PowerMac G4 ... either the Gigabit Ethernet, Digital Audio, or AGP models?

Without resorting to custom brackets, you can get 4, 5 if you ditch the CD in a Digital Audio.

The 2 stacked up near the ide connector in the double drive mount.
1 next to it in a single drive mount. I don't know if a double drive mount will fit here. 1 in the zip bay. The screws will not line up, but unless you move your machine around, it will stay put just fine.
 and possibly one where the CD is if you get rid of it.

HTH,
Len

 --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:pci-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Archive:<http://www.mail-archive.com/pci-powermacs%40mail.maclaunch.com/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal