PCI PM Listerines, ListMom Dan, Nannys, anybody...
a lil' Help sure would be nice...

On Feb 24, 2006, at 05:30 AM, PCI PowerMacs wrote:
Re: Moving lists to Google Groups

First, do let me say; for one my preference is the Digest List
form factor, and am on quite a few LEM Lists and wanting to
oNly receive Digests, but for those I've signed up for by my
mails to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  and've thusfar sent
on replies to their sent confirmations, with no sign of any
"Welcome to" being yet recieved and just a "you're already
signed on as my address" when the uRL confirm link is clicked
upon, but the single posts(uNwished) are beginning to roll in,
but without having a remembered/lost/never had/nada Googlegroups
login/password(uNwanted) I cannot find a way(server commands
would be absolutely Great) to get back on Digest. I've tried on
2 of my LEM Lists yesterday to ask for some help, and the G-List
today but haven't any replies nor even my own posts back(no ACK,
no nada) , so am now sending this 4th.. attempt for a lil' bit
of mucho needed help, Please. TIA

fyi- I also now find that the single posts are lacking in their
quoted material therefore finding them difficult to follow, and
now guess, that everyone relies on watched threads very alike to
simple chat/IM use, all quite confuzin' for this longtime LEMmer.
-imho

Respectful of GURUs
Bill Cornett
cornettATgolDOTcom

/

 --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:pci-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Archive:<http://www.mail-archive.com/pci-powermacs%40mail.maclaunch.com/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal