Ben
  I tried that before writing the list.. but it still did not work..

  Liz


  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ben Moore
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 1:56 PM
  Subject: RE: PCWorks: Unable to use MasterCook program


  What happens when you reboot your computer and try to use Mastercook before
  doing anything else?  Can you import and export then?

  Ben Moore

  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
  Behalf Of Liz
  Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 1:34 PM
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: PCWorks: Unable to use MasterCook program

  Hi All..
  I am not very computer savvy.. I will need step
  by step help.. LOL..

  I am having problems using my MasterCook 6.0 program..
  I am able to open it up.. up can not import or export recipes..
  or open the ones that are already on the program.
  There is a screen that comes up when I try to use.. saying
  that my resources are dangerously low..
  Does anyone know how I can resolve this problem..
  I have thousands of recipes on this program and can
  no longer get to them.. sigh..

  Also I am using Windows 98SE.. Will switching to
  XP help my problem.. if so.. How do I go about switching
  operating systems.. will everything on the old automatically
  switch over to the new O.S.?  Where is the best place to
  buy XP from??

  Thanks so much for your help..
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to