Hi Marilyn..
Thanks so much.. I had uninstalled the program.. tried to
reinstall it.. but much the same problem.. Hopefully buying
the 7.0 version will solve the problem.
When I am able to see my recipes.. I will be happy to send
cookies.. *smile*..
Liz


----- Original Message ----- 
From: Marlene Coldwell
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 8:47 PM
Subject: Re: PCWorks: Unable to use MasterCook program


Hi Liz,

I found this thread on Master Cook's website, even tho it pertains to 5.0 it
might
help in some small way with your problem. Anyway, there is a forum there
with
a moderator, and apparently you can email her your database and she'll let
you
know if it's corrupt or not.
http://community.vugames.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]@.f009628

Good luck, (and we all want a batch of cookies sent to us when you get the
problem
solved :-))
Marlene

> Ben..
> Yes it did work.. up until a few days ago..
> I tried reinstalling MC .. but that did not work either..
> Tried opening with a backup disc I had made of the program..
> that did not work either..
> ------------------------
SNIP> I installed a new roller mouse..
>
> Hope I answered all your questions..
> Thanks so much for your help.
> Liz
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to