Hugh, Thanks for info. 

My husband just handed me an ai file and I attempted
to open it up in Paint Shop Pro just to print it out.
As usual, it couldn't open it. He said "Use OPEN WITH"
and see if another program can open it. This time I
chose Acrobat Reader 6.0, and it opened it!! Yipee!! 
Most of the time if we get an ai, all we want to do is
look at it, print it out and send it out as an
attachment. 

Acrobat Reader 6.0 was a free download, I think. I
know we can't resize it in Acrobat Reader, only look
at it and print. 

Now, I want to ask Hugh how I go about learning FTP
for any "image file" (now I know the more technical
term) that is too large. We have Road Runner Cable,
and also, just in case cable goes down, we have kept
our PacBell Internet Service Provider. Do I call
technical support for PacBell and Road Runner to learn
about FTP?

Thanks,

Gail


__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online.
http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to