Then get creative. :)
Thank you,
Eric Vogel
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Sno" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 2:15 PM
Subject: Re: PCWorks: No Spam Email Address


> Ha !  I see !  But if a person were gathering email addys from newsgroups
to
> use for spaming etc they would know to remove the No...Spam...etc that I
> have added to my email addy so tht's not fool proof....right ?
> Hmmmm....better than nuttin' tho!
> Thank you !!
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Eric C. Vogel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 10:35 AM
> Subject: Re: PCWorks: No Spam Email Address
>
>
> Yahoo does with premium storage. But what you can do is go in your e-mail
> client and change the real e-mail address to something else.
>
> If you have Outlook Express it is on the General Page for the particular
> e-mail address (do not change any info on the Server tab)
>
> Simply change it from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> or whatever you like. if you say [EMAIL PROTECTED] you will never be
> able to get e-mail from someone personally....
>
> Thank you,
> Eric Vogel
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Sno" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> > Can anyone tell me....or lead me to a teaching website....how to set
> myself
> > up with a "no spam" address like posters use in Newsgroups?  Example of
> what
> > most use:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   I currently use my real
address
> > and have had no problems with spam, harrassing msgs....etc. but since
99%
> of
> > the posters use a nospam type of email addy I get a bit spooked that my
> luck
> > may run out some day :-)
> > I know there are sites that offer free, fake email addys but I don't
think
> > that's what I want as I send scripted stationery.
> > Any help would be appreciated.
> > Sheila
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to