Oops, I just noticed one unneeded line in the patch I sent you:

+#pd_LINK = $(CXXLINK)

There is no need to add a line of code that is comment out :)

.hc

On Aug 21, 2011, at 10:29 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

Hey patco,

I boiled down your patch set into this stripped down version, and fixed the error while trying to build pd~ (pd~ doesn't work on Windows). Its best to make sure patches only include the changes that are absolutely necessary, and not any whitespace changes or cosmetic changes. This patch builds and runs for me on MinGW, but I don't really have a good way to test ASIO audio. If you want to submit it as a git patch, here's what you can do in a clean, up-to- date git:

cd pure-data
git reset --hard             (watch out, this wipes changes)
patch -p1 < mingw.patch
git commit configure.ac src/Makefile.am extra/Makefile.am -m "a real msg"
git format-patch -n1

<mingw.patch>

.hc