On Aug 22, 2011, at 8:28 PM, Patrice Colet wrote:

----- "Hans-Christoph Steiner" <h...@at.or.at> a écrit :

On Aug 22, 2011, at 6:20 PM, Patrice Colet wrote:

----- "Hans-Christoph Steiner" <h...@at.or.at> a écrit :

Oops, I just noticed one unneeded line in the patch I sent you:

+#pd_LINK = $(CXXLINK)

There is no need to add a line of code that is comment out :)

.hc

I've successfully compiled with asio without this line, so you were

right,
in fact it was just some garbage from everything I've tried, and
forgot to test compilation without it.
I think we are done :).

Yee haw!  So do you want to post the proper git format-patch -n1 to
the patch report you already posted?  Then I'll include it in Pd-
extended, and you're name will be in the git history.

Okay, I just have to make sure again that I'm not mistaken, it happens too many times,
and I'll send the patch.

If you are looking for a new challenge, perhaps you could get gmerlin-

avdecoder building on MinGW.  Then we'll have readanysf~ for Windows.
:)

I've already done it ^^ it's in the pd-list archives and here:

http://megalego.free.fr/pd/externals/readanysf~-win32-0.42.zip

but there is a problem with libiconv, could you give a try with the attached makefile?

maybe I didn't compiled properly libgalv, libiconv makes pd crashing on mp3 encoded with lame...

MinGW now includes iconv, so that should be easy. I couldn't get gmerlin-avdecoder to build, libgavl is built, as is ffmpeg and a number of codecs.

also the external works if we put the DLL's with the external, and I don't know how to make it working with having the DLL's into system32 or pd/bin, maybe some libtools magicks?

I think the DLLs should just be included with the external, like we do it on Mac OS X. Basically, you make a readanysf~ folder, and put the readanysf~ DLL and all the others in that folder.

.hc