Am 11.02.2007 um 04:37 schrieb Yves Degoyon:

hi, luigi,

well, surely you miss the speex ( and speex-devel )
library, but this external is hardly maintained anyway,
so maybe it doesn't compile with more recent versions of speex.

another question, why do you want to compile everything,
when there is a compile farm that is supposed to do this?
( dis i miss something ? ).

tschuss,
sevy

Well obviously i missed something...

Why do i want to compile everything ? No i dont want to, i thought its the only way to get all the externals going. I think i missed something, i did not know there are all externals as binaries for gentoo-linux.....

i have a gentoo running on a laptop. And i got used to follow http:// goto10.org/-/pdgentoo.html to install pd/pdp etc.

so if i want all the others externals, i thought i follow the documentation on puredata.org.

I'll check the Documentation again, but there is something confusing about the linux-extended installer.

I really wanted to have a more recent version, thats the reason. PD 0.4 with all externals.

and btw it worked many times.....

There is not "gentoo" package, i can probably use the debian package, but i never did that.

Have a nice sunday