On Nov 6, 2007, at 9:01 PM, Roman Haefeli wrote:

On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 20:45 -0500, vade wrote:
May I make one humble suggestion?

Is it possible to remove the GIANT 3 PIXEL BLACK BORDER around the
edges of a selected patcher window on OS X? Its highly distracting and
really ruins the improved aesthetic  (and work) of the newer PD
extended nightlies.

personally i would like to have also the 1px border in linux removed.
there is already a border from the wm, i don't see a need for another
one.

I think that is a good idea. It turns out that it seems be a default in Tk, but you can turn it off. So I did... and figured out how to can mess with it for each patch:

http://eds.org/~hans/pdsketch/bordermadness.png

.hc

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. - General Smedley Butler