Hey,

It's great that you are stepping up and starting to work in the SVN. There is a very important rule to observe when doing this: if you are going to commit a file that you are not the original creator of, always ask the original creator if that is ok! This is essential to preventing us from stepping on each others toes.

For example, please do not commit any changes to the default.pdsettings and related files without asking (pd-dev is a good place to ask). Those files need to stay as they are until we work out a better solution.

.hc