On 02/06/2008, at 14.35, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

On Jun 2, 2008, at 1:34 PM, Steffen Juul wrote:

I just made (with bash+) a pd-patch that instantiate all the object-classes that have a help-patch in the Gem folder. It's attached in case others might find it useful for testing or just for the overview or something else.

Looks useful.

Attached is the bash script. Beware; it's ugly. But development speed over code efficiency, right?

That reminds me of my small effort along these lines (snip)

Thanks for pointing to that. Unfortunately i haven't got time right now to give it a bash (pun intend). Hopefully someone else has. It's a good thing to "bulk test", i think, to speed things up. Also maybe effort put here could be reused in the help-browser (- the thing about having help-patches live next to where its class lives and point to that place from the browser).