On 04/06/2008, at 8.35, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

Steffen Juul wrote:
On 02/06/2008, at 14.25, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
if you (or anybody else) finds more bugs till tomorrow
Has something happened to [pix_data] since
GEM: ver: 0.91-cvs
GEM: compiled: May 21 2008
? (I can't see anything in the Changelog.)
I have a patch that uses that where the output is very different between the two versions.

yes, [pix_data] is believed to be kind of fixed...at least it used to be. ah, looking at your compile date, it might indeed be that it was broken again when fixing [pix_mask] and so on...

still, it would be nice if you could elaborate on the differences...

Sure. I should have supplied that from the start. Attached.

<<inline: testbild.png>>