Hey all,

I just did a quick hack job on Frank's improved nqpoly4 to make nqpoly5. It is very similar to the nqpoly4 but loadbangs work properly, thanks to the use of IOhannes' very useful [initbang].

I removed Frank's two additional inlets for number and patch name, since those wouldn't have working loadbang support. It's easy to send a loadband to each patch instance that nqpoly creates, but then all of the abstractions inside of that would not be so easy to send loadbangs to.

Here's the code: