Yep, i want the extra points :)))
++

Jack

Le 26 nov. 08 à 00:22, Frank Barknecht a écrit :

Hallo,

inspired by Sylvain attached is an extended assignment for extra points. ;)

Ciao
--
Frank

Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:

Hallo,
Sylvain Le Beux hat gesagt: // Sylvain Le Beux wrote:

ok, well sorry. I just take the assignment as it, where you wrote "a
list" and "too short".
Thought you were making teh statement general, and lists were here just
as example. anyway, that was fun playing.

You're right in that the length of the list in the assignment is an
arbitrary choice and ideally a solution would extend to larger lists as
well. But any solution would have to be adapted to a certain list
length. I guess at least, but maybe someone proves me wrong? ;)

Ciao
--
Frank