So now we have a nice collection of projects sketched out from the GSoC application, let's encourage people to take them on. If anyone wants to get involved with Pd development, take a look at the project ideas and if you are interested, then ask about them on the list and we can get started.

http://puredata.info/dev/summer-of-code/GoogleSummerOfCodeIdeas2009

I think next time someone else should take on the GSoC application process. I'm 2 for 2 at not getting it, I've never had much luck with grants. And we have lots of well-sketched out projects. We should probably chuck the application part and start from scratch.

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies, one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne