Hoping it will help you in the building of your counter.
++

Jack

Le 21 mars 09 à 14:59, Husk 00 a écrit :

Thank you all, but I expressed bad my necessity. I found a solution but still don't like it. I find inelgant and too much complex for what it has to do. I need a counter with two bang, first one for add one unit to the counter, second one for subtract one unit. Couter must have min and max limits, like 0 and 10 (for example). I attach my patch just like example, but as I said it's not a good solution.
How should you do this?
cheers
Husk

Ben Baker-Smith <bbakersm...@gmail.com>