Very nice !
++

Jack

Le 21 mars 09 à 17:58, Frank Barknecht a écrit :

Hallo,
Husk 00 hat gesagt: // Husk 00 wrote:

Thank you all, but I expressed bad my necessity. I found a solution but still don't like it. I find inelgant and too much complex for what it has to
do. I need a counter with two bang, first one for add one unit to the
counter, second one for subtract one unit. Couter must have min and max limits, like 0 and 10 (for example). I attach my patch just like example,
but as I said it's not a good solution.
How should you do this?

Like in the attachement for example. It uses an accumulator idiom, which is a reversed traditional counter where you exhange the [f ]x[+ 1] so it becomes
this instead: [+ ]x[f ]. Then drive it with -1 and 1.

It's well explained in Andy Farnells fantastic Pd tutorial:
http://aspress.co.uk/ds/pdf/ DesigningSound_abridged_Pure_Data_introduction.pdf
Page 35.

Ciao
--