Wilfred de Zoete wrote:
Hello everybody,

for some interface experiments I got hold of an USB interface kit from Velleman, the K8061. More info: http://www.velleman.be/ot/en/product/view/?id=364910 This board comes with software for windows computers, a.o. a .dll file for communication.
My system is a MacBook Pro november 2008 with OS X 10.5.6.

Are there people out there who have already used this board in Pure Data and/or on Mac OS X? I have already tried to get some data out of it with HID and although HID works good for joysticks and game controllers it does not get data from this kit.

I have never seen this kit before but it's probably using USB as a serial port, not a mouse/joystick, so [comport] should give some output...

Martin