On Aug 26, 2009, at 3:39 AM, bra...@subnet.at wrote:

Hello

I´m not sure if this is off topic, but as you all talk about the gui
I would like to post a wish.

would it be possible to get at least the transparent numberbox back? This was really practical to compare results, if you lay one above the other.

thanks in advance.
der.brandt

That's a Pd-extended thing. For now, this is Pd-vanilla, so object boxes will be transparent unless Miller changes that. As for Pd- extended, that's one of the downsides of the look of Pd-extended. I think that tradeoff is worth it for what you get in exchange. That said, I am not opposed to someone figuring out a better way that solves both problems.