On 2010-03-25 04:02, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> Regarding tcpserver/tcpclient these don't cut it as they only forward
> numerical info. We need alphanumeric-compatible system like
> netsend/netreceive that also supports broadcasting.

you are missing the point of tcpserver/tcpclient then.
they send "numerical info" no more than your word docs are "numerical info"

tcpserver and friends give you a communication bridge at OSI layer 4,
you need to provide any higher layers yourself (e.g. OSC)

there should be examples in mrpeach/net that show how to implement FUDI
with these objects.

fgamsdr
IOhannes