For all of Pd-extended, you'll need a lot of packages, check:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/Debian

.hc

On Mar 30, 2010, at 9:20 PM, Ichabod wrote:

Thanks, Roman. I did sudo make uninstall and then sudo aptitude build-dep puredata, then autoconf and ./configure again (also tried it with --enable-alsa), then make depend and sudo make install, but I still get the same problems. Am I doing something wrong?