I'm using Pd-0.41.4-extended from sourceforge.

I guess you can either compile them manually in the externals directory or try out the scripts. I've tried the ./pd-extended-auto-builder.sh and i got this error message:

recordQT4L.cpp: In function ‘lqt_file_type_t guess_qtformat(const char*)’:
recordQT4L.cpp:96: error: invalid conversion from ‘const char*’ to ‘char*’
make[3]: *** [recordQT4L.o] Fehler 1

Maybe you have more luck. I'll try again later with a newer version of the sources.

Markus

Ichabod wrote:
Thanks, Orm, that worked.

I was able to install, but there are two problems: a) the Media menu doesn't give me options of sound servers to connect to (JACK, ALSA, OSS, etc.), and I'd like to use Pd with JACK, and b) externals don't seem to have compiled. Does anyone know how to fix this?