Hans,

I know there's a more formal way to enter bugs for the GUI rewrite, but I
encountered an issue when choosing "Properties" for objects (In my case, a
canvas object). I can't move the window that pops up. There's an offset each
time you open the menu again  and eventually it will make its way towards
the bottom of the screen and I can't access the buttons on the bottom of the
window.

I know I can just press enter and it will exit. You do have to be selecting
Properties a lot to get to this point though. I've attached a screen shot.

Let me know if this is just a matter of changing a parameter and if I need
to post this somewhere else.

Scott