From what I've seen, PDP is kind of abandoned. Have you tried emailing Tom Schouten? If you want to be the maintainer, I would support you doing that.

.hc

On Aug 21, 2010, at 11:19 AM, John Harrison wrote:

I just submitted 2 trivial patches for [pdp_mix]. Not sure if sevyves or somebody else needs to review/consider/submit: when crossfade is set to 1 for [pdp_mix], outlet should return exact copy of middle inlet. Instead [pdp_mix] still tries to mix the left and middle inlet, resulting in slight degradation of the resulting video. Consequently, a feedback loop connecting [pdp_mix] outlet to its middle inlet through a [pdp_del] with crossfade set to 1 will eventually result in a video that is completely black.

This patch adds a trivial copy from the middle inlet to the outlet if the crossfade is set to 1.

Here are the links to the patches, one for mmx and one for portable (no mmx):

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3050324&group_id=55736&atid=478072
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3050325&group_id=55736&atid=478072

Thanks,

-John

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. - General Smedley Butler